It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:28 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to jestersplace

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: JESTER AT JESTERS PLACE SAT 6.10.17
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:04 am 
Site Admin

[tmorrow1953] Patience..has Jester been in tonight or do you know if he will be?

[JESTER] THE ANSWER WOULD BE YES... JUST LATE... LOL

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND...

[tmorrow1953] good to see you sir!

[Sandhaul] Jester could the infrastructure bank that President Trump is talking about be our last puzzle piece?

[JESTER] Sandhaul WHICH ONE IS THAT? THE ONE DELAYED UNTIL 2018 AT BEST? YOU BETTER HOPE NOT...

[Sandhaul] Jester TRUE would not like to think it is that far out..

[chuck60] JESTER You stated that you thought the last piece of the puzzle was the banks being compliant. Are you referring to being compliant to something specific to the world reset/adjustment, or does it have something to do about being compliant to Dodd-Frank or Basel III, or something else? Thank you and Redwolf for your research.

[JESTER] chuck60 PLEASE LISTEN... WE HAVE NOT DETERMINED THAT AT THIS POINT... AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT IS SOMETHING WE ARE TRYING TO DETERMINE... YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN IT AS GOSPEL BEFORE I TOLD YOU THAT WAS THE CASE...

[chuck60] JESTER Ok. Thanks

[JESTER] SOMETIME IN THE PAST THE NATIONS ALL AGREED TO WHAT IS TO HAPPEN... I TOLD YOU CHINA STEPPED OUT AND THEN THE RENEGOTIATION WAS COMPLETED... ALL THE THINGS WERE DECIDED AND ARE MOVING FORWARD... WE KNOW THEY ARE WORKING ON ONE MORE THING... WE ARE GUESSING AT WHAT IT IS SINCE WE ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE AT THAT HIGH OF A LEVEL THAT WAS IN THE ROOM AT THAT TIME... AND THEY ARE BEING VERY HUSH HUSH ABOUT WHAT THAT IS...

[JESTER] SOME THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN POPPING UP HERE AND THERE AT HIGH BANK LEVELS ARE COMPLIANCE ISSUED TO WHATEVER IT WAS THEY DECIDED... AS I REPORTED A WEEK OR SO AGO THAT BOA CONTACT SAID THEY ARE READY AND COMPLIANT AND READY... WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THAT DATA POINT EXISTING IN ANY OTHER BANK CONTACTS...

[JESTER] I KNOW YOU ALL LIKE THIS TO BE OVER... IT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS YOU THINK TO FIND THAT INFORMATION...

[JESTER] BUT PLEASE QUIT ASSUMING THAT SOMETHING I TOLD YOU WAS SPECULATIVE BECAME REALITY WHEN I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU THAT YET...

[JESTER] THIS IS THE REASON I SOMETIMES KEEP THINGS TO MYSELF AS IT CAUSES MORE TROUBLE THAN IT HELPS...

[JESTER] WHEN I GET A BETTER IDEA IF THAT’S REALITY THEN I WILL TELL YOU...

[tmorrow1953] Jester..you and the Wolf are excellent bloodhounds...how you come up with what you do baffles me....I google everything I can think of and usually come up empty....

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 WE HAVE GOOD CONTACTS TELLING US IF WHAT WE THINK IS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION... THAT IS ALL... IT WOULD BE HANDY IF THEY WOULD GIVE US THE ANSWERS... LOL

[tmorrow1953] So appreciate your sharing what you do

[MarySunshine] JESTER we are just wanting to track with you and have some questions to ask that have something to do with the discussion.... and we love to have some things to think about... and ponder.... we know that there are so many unknowns still, but it is good to have something else to think about as possibilities... We are here to listen and learn... be a part of pondering changes.... silences.... and anything that might be relative to what we are waiting on....

[MarySunshine] JESTER And I appreciate all that you have brought to us for years....

[Betsy Ross] MarySunshine so true

[Sandhaul] MarySunshine well stated!

[Patience] THANKS FOR SUPPORTING JESTERS PLACE.

Post subject: Re: JESTER AT JESTERS PLACE SAT 6.10.17
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:09 pm 

Good to know, thanks Jester.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]